• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Looking for ways to enhance your Stinger and set it apart from others on the road? Look no further than KDM Warehouse!

excellent shop

gt2 2022

Newish Member
mesa az
JUST HAD BUSHINGS FOR MY 22 STINGER GT2 SUBFRAMES PUT IN AT BIG BRAKESTIRE&SERVICE AT 24TH STz&BUCKEYE.EXCELLENT SERVICE AND ATTITUDE TO CUSTOMERS.RUBY THE ROTTY IS A BIG MUSH.

Rodtheviking

Stinger Enthusiast
Vancouver, WA
AWESOME, ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW WHERE THE GOOD SHOPS ARE.

Last edited:

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
WAAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

cncBilly

2500 Posts Club!
North Vancouver

Hawk853

Stinger Enthusiast
I CAN’T STOP YELLING, CAUSE THAT’S HOW I TALK!
C029F45C-0354-4217-A84B-E7E4F19529AF.jpeg

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

bfglitch

Stinger Enthusiast
LOUD NOISES!

Attachments

• loudnoises.gif
    loudnoises.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JSolo

2500 Posts Club!
People's Republic Of IL
I think you all scared him, her, other, or undefined away.

A shop name would be more useful than the nearest cross streets.....

1661310354889.png