Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

electro magnetic field (emf)

Discussion in 'Community Lounge' started by jim tiffany, Feb 9, 2019.

1. jim tiffany

jim tiffany United States New Member

I have owned my Stinger for our one year now. But I can't use the smart cruise function as I am very sensitive to emf emissions. I think some sort of cabin protection should be incorporated into all highly advanced vehicles.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. nhcowboy28

nhcowboy28 United States Stinger Enthusiast

No way this thread ends well.

Admins. Go ahead and shut this down.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. smmrfld

smmrfld United States Member

Just curious...do you have enough headroom for your hat while driving?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OliverNuther

OliverNuther Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Yeah tinfoil doesn’t take up much space.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Aren't there magnetic strips you can use, used to see them hanging out of car doors sometimes if people are very sensitive o_O

6. Callum

Callum United States Active Member

How do you protect yourself from your home, office, or outdoors?

Aren't you concerned about somebody else using smart cruise control near you?

7. NismoDPB

NismoDPB United States Member

Oh my goodness.

Just use your cruise control. I promise there will be no EMF effects on you.

8. Kamauxx

Kamauxx United States 2500 Posts Club!

So, any fans of Better Call Saul noticing the similarities between the OP and Chuck?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 2500 Posts Club!

EMF can cause a lot of issues for people and most never no what the cause is , sleeping problems , anxiety etc etc , routers at home , smart meters , blue tooth etc . Its real

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Yep, I’ve noticed when looking up wireless routers, they now come with a switch or software to turn off the WiFi signals at night or anytime you chose. All these new technologies have great features but the side effects aren’t always known up front or aren’t made publicly known until folks are being severely affected.

11. westcoastGT

agree , two of the worst offenders in many homes is the good old alarm clock radio , right beside our heads at night and cordless phones . A few years ago I became interested in EMF and bought a good meter to measure the impact in our house .......................lots of research done on and , If you are concerned I would reco looking into .............the impact is quite dramatic . We unplug our routers at night , replaced our cordless phones , thrown out the alarm clock radios , and covered our smart meter with a Faraday cage ....................EMF meter readings have been reduced by 90 % and everyone is sleeping better and less "edgy"

12. fastestneon

fastestneon United States Newish Member

I am getting the feeling I bought the wrong car. There is very big percent of mentally unstable people in here. Really EMF... And now members are agreeing and talking about faraday cages on there meter readers. Like wtf!!! I knew I should of bought the audi instead. I sleep a good 8 hours a day next to two cell phones, a big wireless router and a modem. So many crazies now.

13. westcoastGT

.....you seem a bit edgy ....................hahahahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  14. NismoDPB

NismoDPB United States Member

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic....only pretty sure though

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. washguy

washguy United States Stinger Enthusiast

EMF ? Why sure ...Do not watch this....it will get stuck in your head... Warning! :) Wash

• Like Like x 2
  16. OliverNuther

OliverNuther Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Initially I did then I realised that Chuck would never get close enough to a computer/tablet to be able to post. Plus Chuck doesn’t strike me as a Stinger kinda guy. I’m thinking Volvo. A 1980’s Volvo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Kamauxx

Kamauxx United States 2500 Posts Club!

Maybe he wrapped his body in an aluminum foil blanket and ran down the street to an internet cafe. :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. NoVAGT2

NoVAGT2 United States Active Member

So what do you measure by the break pedal? CR did a study on hybrids a few years ago and that's where they measured field strength.

19. westcoastGT

hahahaha . havent tried it in the car yet ,

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  20. MerlintheMad

MerlintheMad United States 2500 Posts Club!

Wow. Out of my depth now.

EMF? Field? Force? Fluctuations?

Ludicrous focus. We are microscopic "bugs" living on a slide. Outside forces binding and penetrating the multiverse also pierce our very bodies 24/7/365. You cannot hide from what you cannot see or escape. Worry about something else ferpetesakes!

Loons do not gravitate to Stingers: they're everywhere, they're everywhere; even in your own family. When you move to a new neighborhood you have loons for neighbors. If you're the loon, your neighbors have my sympathy. We must all strive to get along. :rolleyes:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted