kia stinger store

E30-e85 fuel

AWDGT2

Very common. I think every Stinger owner figures that out at some point. HPFP will crash

Jtc527

Newish Member
Only seen hpfp crap out? Are there upgraded ones or just replacing with factory again?

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

AWDGT2

Only seen hpfp crap out? Are there upgraded ones or just replacing with factory again?
Yes there are upgrades. Spool makes two, fx-150 and fx-180. With an upgraded pump you can push E40-E45. Ive heard of some hitting 50 if the weather was warm.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
Yes there are upgrades. Spool makes two, fx-150 and fx-180. With an upgraded pump you can push E40-E45. Ive heard of some hitting 50 if the weather was warm.
What fuel do you use if you don’t mind.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

AWDGT2

What fuel do you use if you don’t mind.
My car loves between E27 and E30. I have an upgraded pump and I've run over E40 but saw no performance gains. I do have the fx-150 and the fuel-it sensor.
At the track I even dilute my race gas with E-85 to bring the E content from 0 to E27, the car loves it.