kia stinger store

Driver's side rear window no longer operating

NIU_Huskies

Has anyone else had issues with any of their windows no longer going down?

If so, what was the problem with your window? Did you get it fixed by Kia? If so, how long did it take.

I ask because my left backseat window no longer goes down, as of today. I press the window down button and I hear the actuator inside the door make noise but the window won't go down. My other three windows work just fine though.

FYI, I have a 2019 GT2 AWD.

NIU_Huskies

Have an appointment with the nearest Kia dealer in November to look at the window. I will be charged a $130 diagnostics fee unless it is determined it can be claimed under warranty. Considering its a 2019 with less than 12,000 miles I'd assume everything is under warranty, right?

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Bumper to bumper lasts till five years or 60K miles. A broken power window is not part of normal wear and tear, so, covered by warranty.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...