kia stinger store

Dim Headlights

Nmhuntemann

2019 Kia Stinger. The headlights are dangerously dim. Can't see more than 30 yards ahead. Have changed to LEDs but is still dim. Any thoughts? Dealer says all is fine and the position of the lights is correct. Wiring issue?

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Something wrong with the alternator?

Ulikefishsticks

Are they dim or just not projecting out far enough? The dealers have messed up specs for the alignment of the headlights. Many of us on the forum have had to adjust our headlights ourselves to make it so the headlights shoot out far enough.

Mags

Hello all, I just picked up my 2019 stinger from the dealer service Dept due to LED lights being aimed too low. This was the second time bringing it in. The first time they said everything was ok. It took a video of driving at night to show how dangerous it was. I contacted Kia customer service and emailed the video to the service manager. This time they actually used a calibration tool and realized the lights were out of spec from the factory. Now instead of only seeing about 2-3 car lengths ahead the LED lights shine at the bottom of trees way ahead. MUCH SAFER. don’t give up