kia stinger store

Different BT Enclosure?

1FastSUV

Do I need a different enclosure with the Bluetooth kit? When I connect BT kit it doesn't fit in the metal enclosure that came with the JB4. The picture in #3 of the install instructions looks like a plastic enclosure, but #4 looks like the metal one that came with the JB4 kit. Sorry if I missed something but I tried searching and couldn't find the answer. I ordered the BT kit with the JB4 but it didn't have an extra enclosure with it. I'm trying install the JB4 right now and it doesn't fit in the metal enclosure when the BT kit is connected.

Terry@BMS

Authorized Vendor
Watch the install video. :)

1FastSUV

Now I officially feel like an idiot. It's not a good excuse but I have a 4yr old girl, a 3yr old Rottweiler and a 1yr old Mastiff all interrupting my install process. All 3 fighting each other for my attention. Thanks again for the help.

Terry@BMS

Authorized Vendor
lol np

Arnie War

Stinger Enthusiast
Kelowna BC Canada
Hi Terry ,, just looking into the JB4 to see if I can get better gains than what i can get with my RS race chip wand mods I have . Jun bl down pipes should be here by the end of next week ,, see what happens then lol here is my email Terry ,, arnie4u@hotmail.com

Arnie War

Stinger Enthusiast
Kelowna BC Canada
My best run for time indeed.png

Arnie War

Stinger Enthusiast
Kelowna BC Canada
This was my best times so far ,done this morning ,, thinking JB4 might get me close to 12.1s ,, any thoughts just let me know :)

Terry@BMS

Authorized Vendor
Hi Terry ,, just looking into the JB4 to see if I can get better gains than what i can get with my RS race chip wand mods I have . Jun bl down pipes should be here by the end of next week ,, see what happens then lol here is my email Terry ,, arnie4u@hotmail.com

Sure fuel wires alone add 20-30hp.

StingerAtlantica

Hey Terry,

just ordered this JB4 for my 2020 stinger and am curious if this shell is in fact yours from burger motor sports, as it is all metal and some of the laser engraving is slightly off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 9

Terry@BMS

Authorized Vendor
Looks like our enclosure.