• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Stinger drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Dealership Communications

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
On Twitter there is a customer car account it is called; @KiaConsumerCare. It is run out if California but it links to the global website. When I hit Kia.com it rerouts me to Kia Canada's web site. So i do believe this is an international account.
Thank you very much! I'll contact them! :)

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Strtaylor

Iowa City, IA
Stinger Dealer here in the midwest (Iowa) and would love to start a thread to answer any questions or help out with anything. I didn't see any dealer threads from the midwest posting as of yet. I am one of the Sales Managers for our Kia Dealership, but more so am just pumped about the Stinger being here. Let me know if anyone needs anything!

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hello everyone. Another dealer here in the Midwest US. I'e been with Kia for more than 16 years personally and would love to help answer any questions people have!

Lujack Kia of the Quad Cities
Jason Murley
jmurley@lujack.com
563-445-4782 direct
309-912-2132 cell
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up! :)