Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Dealership Communications

Discussion in 'Dealership Communications' started by Kia Stinger, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

This area, "Kia Stinger Dealerships and Offers" is a place for sales people and/or customer service to reach out to our members and viewers. If it gets used, it'll stick around. If not, I'll delete the section. If you have any ideas to make this area more useful please let me know. I think it's a good idea to easily bring buyers and sellers together so customers can get their Stingers and sales people can get Stingers out and about on the road...

Only dealerships have the ability to start new topics in this section...

2. BahamaTodd

BahamaTodd United States Active Member

Should also look into having Kia corporate customer service join the site.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kia Stinger

Good idea. By any chance would you know who to contact?

4. ralzod

ralzod United States Active Member

We already have at least one KMA (Kia Motors America) employee on here, and she rarely posts, so it’s probably unlikely they’ll assign any resources at this point. After next week, our primary channel will be dealers anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BahamaTodd

BahamaTodd United States Active Member

On other brand sites, the corporate contacts usually come in to play when the dealer is no longer helpful. I've seen where they are helpful at tracking orders, and assisting with quality issues and complaints at a level above the dealer.

Maybe try contacting someone at the Kia facebook page. All of these auto companies should have social media departments. They don't have to be active on the site. They just need to have a section where they will get notified when there is a post.

6. Kia Stinger

Thank you. I'll get in touch with somebody on Facebook. As for what Ralzod was saying - they probably won't see it worthwhile at this point (to establish a customer service relationship) because there's so little traffic. I mean - it's a busy place but it's not "Corvette Forum" or anything like that. But let's see what happens...

7. TheRealPinky

TheRealPinky Canada Member

My 5 customers are informed of location, and the fact that dates change, will provide them another update on monday, but current location as of today is

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. ScottyDangles

ScottyDangles Canada Member

Why is my dealership so oblivious to the location of my Stinger? Is it from lack of effort?

9. TheRealPinky

Cant speak for other dealers, but I'm just as excited to get these into the buyers hands as they are, first car I've been excited about since Soul release back in 2009.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Bishop

Bishop Canada Newish Member

My dealer has also been very not forthcoming with information and I've had to bug him for anything. And today he tells me that stinger limiteds will arrive in late December and the regular gt versions in jan-feb.

I have an early preorder on a regular gt (#6 in Ontario) so I don't see how this is possible.

Pinky you are the best source of Ontario stinger info I have, do you know anything about this? Any info would be much appreciated.

11. TheRealPinky

First shipment is GT Limiteds coming from 2 different boats. This is the majority of the orders. Second in the GT. No timeline on them plus the only ones weve sold are all Limited's

12. TheRealPinky

Did you buy yours at West Toronto?

13. Bishop

Yes west Toronto kia. Damn that is unfortunate news for me.

Thanks for the info though!

14. Bishop

And also if that's the case to give my dealer some credit maybe he didn't have any information since mine isn't a limited.

I guess I can wait another couple months. :(

15. TheRealPinky

As far as i know next shipment due feb

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2017
  16. Hello how would Sherwood Kia start a thread? Tom Braid

17. Kia Stinger

Hi, @TheNoBSGuyWithaTie! Starting new threads in here is only permitted by Authorized Dealerships. This is to prevent the area becoming filled with people posting in the wrong area, asking questions that should be asked elsewhere, non-dealership related stuff, etcetera. In other words, it keeps things clean and prevents lots of maintenance.

If you'd like me to set you up as an Authorized Dealership please let me know and I'll get that taken care of right away. Thank you very much!

18. Thanks Sal! It would be great to get an area for Sherwood Kia (That is the Sherwood Park in Alberta Canada) no forest here, it is the prairies......we actually have the bulk of the major Oil Refineries actually! :) At our dealership we have a good group of folks. Some young bucks that love cars and I hope to get them all involved by posting. Any question please let me know. Got this nice pix of the Stinger out front of our store! www.SherwoodKia.ca

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kia Stinger

That sounds great, Mr. Braid! I look forward to seeing your crew mingling with the group. That being said, your forum is up, running, and ready to go! Check the "Dealership Communications" area here:
    https://stingerforum.org/forums/dealership-communications.19/

20. On Twitter there is a customer car account it is called; @KiaConsumerCare. It is run out if California but it links to the global website. When I hit Kia.com it rerouts me to Kia Canada's web site. So i do believe this is an international account.

• Informative Informative x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted