Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

CX Racing Intercooler- NEW

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, and Exhaust Discussion' started by Angel, Dec 7, 2018 at 5:43 PM.

1. Angel

Angel United States Stinger Enthusiast

2. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator Texas Stinger Swarm

They don't really have the best reputation out there. A quick search on google will yield the info you are seeking.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 6:16 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2 United States Active Member

What immediately concerns me is enlarging the piping to and from the intercooler when none of the other piping before or after is changed to accommodate. All that does is lower intake air velocity unnecessarily. It might allow it to cool a little better, but at the cost of velocity means at the cost of some throttle response especially below WOT.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. KLR STINGER

KLR STINGER Canada Active Member

Actually looks like they have two intercooler kits and intake similar to the injen setup
    Search - Stinger

5. KLR STINGER

KLR STINGER Canada Active Member

Larger intercoolers and piping do not affect throttle response. Not sure where this myth came from pressure drop had nothing to do with spool time of the turbo. CFM is what matters. Larger piping and core flows more Cfm. ProdPe

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Angel

Agreed the intercooler seems solid I owned a cx racing intercooler of is 300 2jz swap and it worked great .... I wondering how fitment is

7. TwinSnails

TwinSnails United States Active Member

The intakes look pretty nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Angel

They do look nice there just missing heat shields ... but is like a way cheaper version than the injen...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Angel

I am open to buy their intercooler I hope I could see one review

Draft saved Draft deleted