• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

Connecticut Owners

RogueIV

Stinger Enthusiast
I'm in MA Not in CT but I do work there often.

DustinCheeks

Connecticut
Im trying to find out if there are any meets on the East Coast. Know of any? I found a facebook group called stung by stinger or something along those lines that talked about having a meet but they were older posts and the facebook page doesn't seem to be up anymore.

cky2k6

There's a meet this Saturday on Long Island check out the site stungbykia . com (sorry for the space, can't post links yet...)

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

RogueIV

Stinger Enthusiast
Personally I don't know of any Stinger specific meets, but I also haven't been looking.

DustinCheeks

Connecticut
@cky2k6 hooked me up with a good site. Became a member. There's a meet this saturday on long island. Thank you though!