1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Come on where are all the new threads from Aussies?

Discussion in 'Stingers Down Under' started by AV8R, Jan 12, 2018.

1. AV8R

AV8R Australia 2500 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

the administrators are getting worried you have forgotten us. If you have a new topic to discuss let’s get it rolling and keep the Downunder forum alive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. DCBStingerGT

DCBStingerGT Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Ok , thought i would contribute to this thread with a Stinger V6TT on Dyno video, that maybe some have seen, and was conducted in Melbourne, and with results in kilowatts, at the wheels.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia Stinger Enthusiast

It’s summer here & holiday time, most are out driving & enjoying their new Stingers, not reading about them......lol;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Come on now! You have two hands and two eyes. One on the road and one reading/responding here! :devil:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. AV8R

AV8R Australia 2500 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

We get arrested if we do that in Australia.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

I know, I'm just kidding.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. DCBStingerGT

DCBStingerGT Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Today the 23 January 2018, had to go to the local shops, just as i park my car, i look to my right and behind me, it's a Stinger 2.0ltr turbo, in i think Panthera Metal. First Stinger i have seen, well not really on the road, but in a car park..haha

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Good spotting, I’m hope to see a couple or so in the wild this Friday 26th January 2018...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted