kia stinger store

Catch can help plz?

Macho1986

Newish Member
I bought ADD W1 V3- Baffled Dual Inlet Oil Catch Can Kit with 2 catch cans n I have injen intakes can anyone help with installation? All videos online show the 1 can I have the 2 can setup

Last edited:

Jtc527

Newish Member
One can goes to the pcv side on passenger side the other can goes to breather side on drivers side. Both have hoses coming off valve covers.

Macho1986

Newish Member
One can goes to the pcv side on passenger side the other can goes to breather side on drivers side. Both have hoses coming off valve covers.
I saw on youtube where I have to put the passenger side ones at but I have injen intakes n don't know what hoses to take off on driver side

Jtc527

Newish Member
Passenger side does the the pcv system. Drivers side is the breather which doesn’t go into intake manifold. One is before the throttle body which is the drivers side one. Other is after throttle body which is pcv which requires vacuum.

87and66

Stinger Enthusiast
Pittsburgh, PA
Just 1 more ? Cuz I can't really tell where holes is running on driver side ...I c the 1 goes straight to the injen intake but where does the other ...I c it but I can't tell where it goes into ..ty
it goes where the hose you take off used to go. The catch can is just going between connections A and B of the stock hoses on each side.

SIMONGUEY

hayward ca
unrelated to the OP but I do get a question. I have a single ADD W1 catch can with injen intakes. I set my breather above the belt. right in the middle and I saw some black build-up on the filter. not sure if that's oil or what exactly so I'm wondering if I should change the small filter or relocated it entirely.

Macho1986

Newish Member
Mine came with hoses 9mm+15mm n 15mm+15mm im.guessing that the 9+15 goes to pcv side n 15+15 goes to the driver side??? Is that correct ??

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!