Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Cargo LED how to remove?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Lighting - Inside and Out' started by MackyGio, Nov 30, 2018.

1. MackyGio

MackyGio United States Member

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove the cover for the LED bulbs in the cargo area. I have some LED strips I want to put in that I usually do with my other vehicles but the one the kia seseems to have no latch for me to access the bulb. I checked the manual and all it says is to bring it into the dealer. If someone can kindly shed some light on this matter that would be great. Thank you .

Attached Files:

2. niko

niko United States Active Member

Shouldn’t be hard to do I’ll take a look at it and get back to u

• Like Like x 1
  3. MackyGio

MackyGio United States Member

Much appreciated .I had tried prying the black housing as well as the bunk housing to no avail. It did not have slits to open like other trunk bulbs in other makes. No sure if this is behind the lining or not. Thanks again .

Draft saved Draft deleted