Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Canadian BI-Modal Exhaust

Discussion in 'Open Letters to Kia Motors' started by Jonathan Lasich, May 14, 2018.

1. Jonathan Lasich

Jonathan Lasich Canada Member

Any chance Kia Canada will offer the bi-modal exhaust option as a retro-fit, similar to what the Australians have?

I just took delivery of an Aurora Black/Red Nappa Leather Limited last Friday and I absolutely LOVE the car!!! Job well done Kia!!

A bi-modal exhaust either integrated into the drive modes or controlled by switch (Star switch on the middle console maybe) would be a very welcome addition!!

2. Jun BL has an EVC exhaust that isn’t crazy expensive. I think most of the vendors carry the Jun products.

3. Jonathan Lasich

Jonathan Lasich Canada Member

Yes, I've seen that, Microblue, but I was looking for a valved exhaust that would integrate into the car's software.

The increased HP with the Jun exhaust is, however, appealing!!

Draft saved Draft deleted