Canada Finally gets an Orange Stinger

Crisis

Saskatoon, SK
A little late, but welcome all the same. It's certainly striking and I'm one that likes brightly coloured vehicles - Still, I'm not sure if I'd want that colour on my 4 door hatch. I'd have it in a heartbeat on a sports car, but I think my red Stinger already draws enough attention.

Check out the limited-edition neon-orange Kia Stinger GT just for Canada

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
suggests the refresh is further out than originally planned .................too bad

Hockster

Stinger Enthusiast
Edmonton, AB, CA
suggests the refresh is further out than originally planned .................too bad
Or weren't able/smart enough to source 2021 pics.

Apparently the photos came from Kia Canada, hmmm

Last edited:

Jayphil

Yea because of that special edition that on Kia website sometime say 2020 and other time 2021, I am afraid if actually the later that Canada will not get the refresh for 2021... all the picture on Kia canada clearly represente the current generation not facelifted....

Hockster

Stinger Enthusiast
Edmonton, AB, CA
Yea because of that special edition that on Kia website sometime say 2020 and other time 2021, I am afraid if actually the later that Canada will not get the refresh for 2021... all the picture on Kia canada clearly represente the current generation not facelifted....
However I owned my 2020 before I could actually build one on the kia.ca website. They seem to be extremely slow in updating it.

Jayphil

However I owned my 2020 before I could actually build one on the kia.ca website. They seem to be extremely slow in updating it.
Let's hope that we are indeed receiving the refresh otherwise I will keep my current car another year (BMW 535i xdrive 2011). The current Stinger technology is really not on part with the competition and even compare to other KIA currently available. I cannot see myself buying this car with the intention to keep it 5+ years and already be behind in technology.

Hockster

Stinger Enthusiast
Edmonton, AB, CA
I buy a car for the drive, not the tech.