kia stinger store

Can you purchase TSB anywhere?

NS_Stinger

1000 Posts Club!
Is their an online source where you can buy TSB with the hardware needed to complete them? I have a horrible hatch rattle but would rather just fix it myself if I can...

Kamauxx

2500 Posts Club!
You can probably download the TSBs online. I don't have a source but I'm sure there's a database for them somewhere.

As far as the hardware you can probably find what's necessary at a local hardware store.

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
Is their an online source where you can buy TSB with the hardware needed to complete them? I have a horrible hatch rattle but would rather just fix it myself if I can...
make sure you call Kia Canada to file a complaint , your dealer has a couple of fixes but from my perspective they dont fix the problem , we need to turn up the temp on Kia to get this solved , good luck

upsidedown

Australia
Yes I agree with you that the dealer fix probably won't fix the problem (they didn't fix mine) however at least you will have the satisfaction of them supplying the new parts at no cost. I have been meaning to update the rattle thread with my cheap and easy fix so I'll get onto that later. Also you can take the opportunity to get any other outstanding TSB work done that your car may require at the same time

NS_Stinger

1000 Posts Club!
Yes I agree with you that the dealer fix probably won't fix the problem (they didn't fix mine) however at least you will have the satisfaction of them supplying the new parts at no cost. I have been meaning to update the rattle thread with my cheap and easy fix so I'll get onto that later. Also you can take the opportunity to get any other outstanding TSB work done that your car may require at the same time
That's the thing, I dont want the hassle of bringing the car to the dealer at all. If you know a fix I can perform at home let me know. My 50k car sounds like a pile of junk from the inside and its driving me bananas.

upsidedown

Australia
That's the thing, I dont want the hassle of bringing the car to the dealer at all. If you know a fix I can perform at home let me know. My 50k car sounds like a pile of junk from the inside and its driving me bananas.
Yes I know what you are saying I would like to keep away as well but some things just need to happen. Check out this thread DIY Hatch Rattle Repair for some repairs that others have done. I will post up my quick and easy fix later in that thread