Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Buying awd in texas

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by Kevin H, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Kevin H

Kevin H United States New Member

Hey everyone first post but been lurking awhile. Currently looking for 19 GT2 AWD ceramic silver with red interior.

Somehow IMPOSSIBLE to find in texas...
    Does anybody have dealership recommendations? I was hoping not to have to drive 12 hours to find one

If this is in the wrong forum section I do apologize

2. Peeso33

Peeso33 United States Member

What's your zipcode?

3. Kevin H

45 mins south of dfw

4. Peeso33

Peeso33 United States Member

You're right. Just tried the dealer inventory search on kia's website. All GT2 silver/red, but all rwd, no awd. Either wait, or you can pre negotiate a price with dealer and special order one with them. Maybe others can chime in with some ideas. Good luck.

5. Kevin H

I've asked 2 dealers they say they can't order them. It's really quite odd

6. robz32

robz32 United States 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator Texas Stinger Swarm

I found some with your color combo in my area but they are 2WD.

7. KiaofMuncie

KiaofMuncie United States Kia Dealership Stinger Dealer

8. gilthanis1

gilthanis1 United States Active Member

Give @KiaofMuncie a call and they will hook you up. Only dealer i could find when looking for my Sunset Yellow back in February that would even talk to me with out jacking up the price.

My wife and I drove a 1200 mile round trip to get it and the service from @KiaofMuncie was amazing. Treated like a human being and made friends. I would go back for another car just to buy from them. They'll take care of you.

• Like Like x 2
  9. txleo

txleo United States Newish Member

This is not like special ordering a Ford unfortunately. Its the way the manufacturing is done. I was told the same thing when i was looking for mine. I just found one out of state and had it shipped to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted