Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Buying a Stinger in Greater Toronto and Toronto Area

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by MackyGio, Oct 19, 2018.

1. MackyGio

MackyGio United States Member

Hello Stinger Community! I am a newbie here. Came across this site looking for info about the stinger and I was wondering for those that live in the Greater Toronto and Toronto area how low I can go on a new 2018 Stinger Gt limited. Invoice is about 47k and msrp dealers were setting it is 52k. The 2019 editions are in and I think they are getting rid of the 18 models. Is it safe to pitch 45-46k all in (freight, pdi admin fees).

Thanks in advance

2. anthony_evo08

anthony_evo08 Canada New Member

Subbed for Info. Good luck with the hunt!

3. forzanerazzurri

forzanerazzurri Canada Active Member

Try it.

4. Garbear

Garbear Canada Newish Member

Just following up on this... I am looking for a 2018 GT Limited...what is a reasonable price at this point?

5. MackyGio

Hello all. A quick update. If the dealer has a vehicle on the lot and you are happy with it. You can go as low as 48k or even more if you want to test it. 48k would include freight, admin and everything except taxes. This would be through finance. If you buy out it can go even lower for the 18.

• Like Like x 1
  6. PMB

PMB Canada New Member

Thanks, this is good info. As a heads up to everyone, Kia Canada is giving $3,000 right off the top for 2018's. So your dealer should give you that, and more off the MSRP to move 2018's

I was recently looking at two different GT Limited '18's sitting on the dealer lot.

For a Manager Demo with 10,000km: He wanted $46,640 (ALL fees and discounts)+tax
    For a New 2018: He wanted $49,650 (ALL fees and discounts)+tax

• Like Like x 1
  7. MackyGio

Demo could be troublesome since people floor it and such. Was that 3k off cash price or financing?

8. PMB

PMB Canada New Member

See the Kia Canada website. It's on their homepage. Up to $5000 off select 2018 models, or 0% financing + winter tires.

Draft saved Draft deleted