Welcome to the Stinger Owners Group!

We're so glad you found us. Please click the button below and become a member!
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Build Differences between Stingers made in 2017 compared to 2018

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by Berzerker, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Berzerker

Berzerker United States Member

Are there any actual major differences between the late 2017 and 2018 builds?

2. Paul @ K8 Stinger Store

Paul @ K8 Stinger Store United States Active Member Authorized Vendor

There are and will be. Depending on who you are there may or may not be big differences, like 360 camera I think is one option on the later 2018 models. As far as engine and body style that all stays the same, its more the tech and extra little comforts they will have to offer

3. Jayce

Jayce United States Active Member

As far as I'm aware, this isn't an option at all on US Stingers. It might be in the 2019 Stinger Though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. DaJackson

DaJackson United States Active Member

I think he’s asking about 2018 Model Years built in 2017 vs 2018. Not 2019 Model Years which might have different features.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jayce

Jayce United States Active Member

That was my understanding as well, especially since there's no 2017 Stinger. My guess is the only change is the hatch rattle fix is already integrated.

6. AV8R

AV8R Australia Stinger Enthusiast

Perth
    Mines coming May goody goody can’t wait more tech yes yes yes! :):):rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Berzerker

Berzerker United States Member

Yes, was asking about the builds, not the model years since only one model year exists right now. :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. mldavis2

mldavis2 United States Active Member

Only two tech bulletins that I know of -- the hatch rattle and the headlight software on the GT2's.

Draft saved Draft deleted