Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Brembo Brakes for 2.0T with Package

Discussion in 'Open Letters to Kia Motors' started by Alagos, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Alagos

Alagos Germany Member

I Would Prefer the better Brembo Brakes in the 2.0 Model to come with the Exclusive Package.
    With the Package they deliver the 19" Tires, so why not also the BremboBrakes ?

2. Schpok

Schpok Germany Active Member

good question but I don't really care because Brembos are way more expensive maintenance whise. but they could have had it as an Option like the sunroof

btw I baught the P1 exclusive not the P2 and I haven't got the 3.3L 19" wheels
    I got These
    image2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alagos

Alagos Germany Member

Hmm on kia Homepage P1 is with 19" 225 Front 255 back - did you buy it new or from your dealer when it stood already there ?

4. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 Mongolia Stinger Enthusiast

Love those wheels! They are an extra cost option in the US, wish they had them as an option on the car instead of purchasing separately.

5. Schpok

Schpok Germany Active Member

The car was build for me I guess. I orderd it right after chistmas and had to wait 6 months until I could pick it up.
    so if you buy the 2.0 with P1, it will have those wheels on there.

@Waynerm002 at first a was a Little bummed because I expected the 3.3 Version wheels but they grew on me :thumbup:

Draft saved Draft deleted