Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Good Boomer Kia Oklahoma City

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by ACESTINGER, Jul 12, 2018.

1. ACESTINGER

ACESTINGER United States New Member

Absolutely satisfied with the end result. Took a lot of hours going back and forth over price and a couple different errors during the contracting phase (they haven't done many leases) but the GM bent over backwards to make things right all along the way. Would highly recommend going there but if you are buying a Stinger ask for James the GM right off the bat.

• Like Like x 1
  2. WhatPat$KIa

WhatPat$KIa United States New Member

Dude, I am working with those guys right now, please tell your deal ASAP, looks like I need to order the car. I am way behind my desired timeline for a new car

3. Txbornsooner

Txbornsooner United States New Member

Anyone else had any experiences with them or any other Okc Dealers?

4. treston_cal

treston_cal United States Member

Buy from Bob Moore all the time. I use William on NWE. I think since I have been going through him for so long, he generally knows what I want and gives me a buzz on the occasion.

5. Moses

Moses United States Newish Member

I can't comment on the buying process since I haven't bought one yet, but Big Red Kia in Norman treated me right. We wanted to find out more info about the car and the buying process. Super helpful people, really went out of their way to help me out, even going as far as to let me test drive the GTS they had for a good run on the highway. Went thru all the paperwork we would have to go through and all of our buying options. When it does come time for me to buy my Stinger in a few months, they are the top of my list.

6. Txbornsooner

Txbornsooner United States New Member

Let me know how this one goes. I am still in the Market but I may move on to the 2020 unless I can get a better deal than the 0% I just missed. Literally $1500 away from a deal. Neither of us would move and I am of the mind that I won't pay more than a specific number for one.

7. jtoast

jtoast United States New Member

I personally am not a fan of Boomer. I am currently shopping for a Kia Sorento SXL. They said they had one and then sent my wife the vin for an SX with a touring package. When she called them on it, they tried to tell her that "It's basically the same thing."

No...no its not.

I bought a Stinger from Ferguson in Tulsa and will probably be buying the Sorento there also. They've so far been awesome to work with.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019 at 8:03 PM
  8. Guest-126458

Guest-126458 Guest

Draft saved Draft deleted