kia stinger store

Blacked out rear as well as a rebadge with the new spoiler. Something different.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
That is certainly bold. But I think the "K" is distracting.

WRXtoStingerGT

Yonkers NY
That is a lot to take in... did you order all of the available badges off the K8 forum store? Is that an STI wing btw?

You're missing a "T" from "3.3T" btw...

Also, thanks for your service! :D

I personally prefer debadging my vehicles completely or leaving on a single logo like the brand... but to each their own... I do love the black/red contrast though! :D

Jayphil

I enjoy diversity, different opinions etc... but I never understood why some people decorate their car instead modifing them.

Not a fan of anything I see there but I understand from your statement that your goal is to be different from the other Stingers in this forum which you certainly achieved...

This is your car so do what ever you like even if not understood by me and others.

Blue Bucket

South Korea
How about a side/more angled shot from the rear?

Aarvix

Stinger Enthusiast
North TX
I think I'd prefer the just light bar blacked out, not the entire tail, but it's certainly attention-grabbing.

All the chrome badges are a little distracting, maybe just a red STINGER script might be cleaner (with blacked out your exhaust tips).

I'd be interested to see that giant spoiler from the side

SKStinger

Stinger Enthusiast
Not a fan. Florida plates though so i'm sure it doesn't even stand out.

I'm not hating the spoiler but when you have a wing that pronounced, you don't need all the other tacky shit on the back (badges/wrap). It draws enough attention on its own.

DoctorStiches

Oof from me
But that is my favorite wing for stingers

Last edited:

nhcowboy28

1000 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
25D84E41-1A55-4806-A512-6535029E4A8A.jpeg
D94E22A6-00A1-41FA-A3AF-6006815C6366.jpeg