kia stinger store

Been called out by an M340i xdrive

AtomicGTL

Ontario, Canada
Loved the thread! I’m actually going through this same situation right now. It’s with a buddy of mine, but he’s a major trash talker and one upper. Talking about how his car is super fast and when I told him I got my car, he complimented it and right away started talking about how he’s faster and will gap me, yada yada yada. He even started bringing it up in a group chat with other friends how his car is so much faster stock and how mine is a phony, how he won’t even use launch control (we both have RWD fwiw) and will give me a head start just to keep it competitive. Straight trash talking. I finally said let’s go - stock vs stock (neither of us have modded yet) and he just laughed at me and made some more jokes.

The only difference is I drive an M340i and he has a new GT. I told him what I have, and he swore to me I just paid for a basic 3-Series with extra stickers and he eats those for lunch.
Is that you Nick ;)

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
Loved the thread! I’m actually going through this same situation right now. It’s with a buddy of mine, but he’s a major trash talker and one upper. Talking about how his car is super fast and when I told him I got my car, he complimented it and right away started talking about how he’s faster and will gap me, yada yada yada. He even started bringing it up in a group chat with other friends how his car is so much faster stock and how mine is a phony, how he won’t even use launch control (we both have RWD fwiw) and will give me a head start just to keep it competitive. Straight trash talking. I finally said let’s go - stock vs stock (neither of us have modded yet) and he just laughed at me and made some more jokes.

The only difference is I drive an M340i and he has a new GT. I told him what I have, and he swore to me I just paid for a basic 3-Series with extra stickers and he eats those for lunch.
troll2.jpg

SRV

Newish Member
Great thread OP!

Also, you did the right thing regarding your attitude towards 'Nick' since you work with him. That is a BIGGER win than your impressive timeslips, that is for sure.

I also congratulate Nick on his changed attitude - that is good for him personally, and hopefully a learning opportunity he can utilize going forward.

Adoom

This was worth the 20 minute read in its entirety. especially cuz I was getting paid to read it at work lol

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Adoom

Thanks for admitting that you read it on company time. I just docked your pay for a half hour!

By the way, this is your Boss! :D
Imposter! My boss will only dock my pay once his porche loses against my stinger.

Adoom

Which 'Porsche' does your boss own?
2012 panamera, we know its not particularly fast it's just fun to poke fun of lol

Adoom

If it's the base V6 3.0L Panamera, you should get the win
Its the v8 but it also has cylinder scoring so its not long for this world

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

SIMONGUEY

hayward ca
damn!! one of the best stinger stories I have heard so far!! very nice lashey! took that W for the community.

AYip31

Florida
Lashes, any updates?

Ecobust

This thread has been a good read, since the m340i is on my radar if I get a new car this year but this post made me laugh since this is my video, lol. Definitely one of my favorite races last year.

My bad, totally thought I read IS F lmao.

Yeah RC-F, need to go almost full bolt on, with a proper tune to take one. Especially on a dig should get the W. Could get dicey on a roll.

RM7

North
Please no updates. This was a perfect story and it should stay that way.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!