Welcome to the Stinger Owners Group!

We're so glad you found us. Please click the button below and become a member!
Register Now
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Audio displacement

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Talk' started by init3, Jan 12, 2018.

1. init3

init3 United States New Member

Has anyone encounter the issue of the audio being placed in the rear of the car when you start it up?

I have had this happen to me at least 3 times and I have to manually re-position it and it will stick for a while.

I would have to guess something might be messing up when I have the navigation on while playing music as the audio does get shifted to the rear of the car when the GPS is giving voice commands.

2. I've seen this mentioned elsewhere. Haven't noticed it myself yet, but will keep an eye on it.

3. Taimaishoo

Taimaishoo United States Active Member

I haven't noticed it myself. But I do like how the volume lowers itself when I put it in reverse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

5. Taimaishoo

Taimaishoo United States Active Member

@Kia Stinger It is! You can have the audio blasting at 30 but the moment you put it in reverse, it will drop the volume down to around 5. You just need to be prepared for when you put it back into drive, it will bump it back up to 30 and scare the living daylights out of you. :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Wow. It should definitely be a gradual increase! :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted