Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Anyone with the DRLs in the front Brake vents?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Lighting - Inside and Out' started by Angelo In Seattle, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Angelo In Seattle

Angelo In Seattle United States Member

Just curious since the car has been out for a good while now, what is the feedback if any on their operation and longevity? @Kia Stinger

I am thinking about getting some myself and want to know yay or nay if it is a good idea.

Kia Stinger GT LED Daytime Running Lights - Kia Stinger dot com

This is the lowest priced ones I have found, I also want to clarify @Sal if they have a warranty and are genuine parts or lowest bidder hardware.

Thanks for the feedback.

Angelo

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. Metalmania82

Metalmania82 United States Active Member

Personally, I think they ended up looking better in the pictures than in real life. I ordered a set before I had the car. Was going to install them and noticed that on the one side, the clear piece of plastic where the light shines through hadn't been attached to it's slot properly so it was sticking out a bit and kinda askew. That aside, being able to see them in person, they're kinda bulky looking. The white plastic where the light is emitted from is definitely a bit bigger/wider than the silver piece it replaces on the car. Didn't really care for that look.

3. Audible Silence

Audible Silence United States Active Member

It's funny, googled some pics of the front of the singers and it looks like half the pictures have lights that look like that

4. Angelo In Seattle

Angelo In Seattle United States Member

Hmm alright, maybe will apply the cash to something else

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted