kia stinger store

Anyone familiar with DSR Leasing? Legit Service?

AJG

Dayton, OH.
They are a car broker that takes a 600.00 fee to get you the best deal for a buy or lease. They are claiming they can get me a GT1 AWD Ceramic Silver/Red interior 36/10 for 495 month with 1000 due at signing.

Am I mistaken or does this seem pretty good? Has anyone dealt or heard of these people? Yelp reviews seem solid. But it wouldnt the first time I got fooled for something I wanted.

junesrig

Northern California
It seems like a rip off to me. I believe you could probably obtain a similar deal on your own and use the $600 towards the vehicle and not the car broker. I leased 36mo/12k Micro Blue GT RWD with convenience package for 39k - lease rebate and $1000 at signing. I thought that was a fair deal and no broker fee.

BeeStingerGT

Havent used DSR leasing. I'm on the east coast and went thru a broker out here. Most are pretty good at what they do. I've heard of them on leasehackr. They look good from what everyone says about them. Most brokers dont charge a fee but I know brokers make at least 1000 from the dealer so 600 seems fair.

AJG

Dayton, OH.
Wanted to update this. Junesrig is right, I negotiated a much better deal than what they offered me. I got a GT2 Awd ceramic silver red leather at 36/10 for 47850, 1000 down, 559 month. DSLR want to get me a GT1 Awd ceramic silver and black for 579 with 3k down.

Hell I even got the dealer to throw in the ext/int protection and the windshield coating stuff. Definitely do not use DSLR.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

gabrielagonzalez

If giving 0 stars was possible, I wouldn’t hesitate to give DSR Leasing that rating. The level of unprofessionalism and carelessness that DSR Leasing agents (starting with Andre) demonstrated was unreal. Let’s start with the contract. They messed that up multiple times with careless errors on my name, dates, miles etc. that I as a client had to correct them. The contract had to be corrected multiple times and consequently voided each time. At the end of the process, I had no idea which contract was the final version and received no confirmation nor the executed contract. However, Andre’s primary concern was scheduling pick up for the vehicle. I didn’t mind giving up possession of my vehicle but wanted to see proof of payment prior to this. I asked for this 6 days before the scheduled pick up time (which I would think was more than enough time to send me over a copy of the check that supposedly had been sent 2 weeks prior). Long story short, I did not receive it until midnight the night before pick up after having to follow up with two people (Breanne and Chris) over 3 times (again, the fact that I am the one that has to follow up as a client is absurd and shows their poor communication/customer service). Once I received the copy of the check at midnight, I realized it was made payable to the wrong party. I had sent them an official payout document from Toyota that clearly states multiple times who the check should be made payable to. However, DSR Leasing failed to note this detail and made the check payable to something/someone else. I was extremely concerned as this was 7 hours before scheduled pick up. I expressed my concerns via email and text to Andre and Chris and heard nothing back. The next day, the scheduled pick up was still in place (DSR Leasing basically did nothing to my concerns and still expected to collect my vehicle). I did not feel comfortable giving up my vehicle due to the issues with the check. It is now a few days later and I still have not heard anything back from anyone. I terminated the contract based on their negligence and making the transaction impossible to fulfill. Overall, I am confused and disappointed. I don’t know if they’re just horribly organized and not properly trained to give a decent level of customer service, or if this was a complete scam and the check was indeed fraudulent. Either way, I would extremely advocate for you to avoid DSR Leasing at all costs. I lost multiple opportunities to sell my vehicle to honor my commitment to them, so not only did I miss out on opportunities, but also had to completely rearrange my plans in terms of parking, insurance and overall expenses because of the delay, lack of communication and ambiguity of the whole situation. My experience with DSR Leasing was extremely unpleasant, frustrating and disappointing. I never write negative reviews because I like to give businesses the benefit of the doubt and wouldn’t want to tarnish a reputation because of something miniscule or my personal bad experience that may not be reflective of the overall business, but in this case, I think it’s necessary to write this and if I can help someone avoid going through what I did with DSR Leasing, hopefully this review does that.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Ronnie A. Shand

I don’t recommend DSR Leasing. Asked for 3 different car quotes and they only gave me single quote and was higher than the quote I got locally from a dealer. Then they dropped the ball and never quoted the 2 other cars. After about 2 weeks I requested a refund of my initial $195 deposit and they denied it. Eddie and his manager Chris did a very poor job.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
If giving 0 stars was possible, I wouldn’t hesitate to give DSR Leasing that rating. The level of unprofessionalism and carelessness that DSR Leasing agents (starting with Andre) demonstrated was unreal. Let’s start with the contract. They messed that up multiple times with careless errors on my name, dates, miles etc. that I as a client had to correct them. The contract had to be corrected multiple times and consequently voided each time. At the end of the process, I had no idea which contract was the final version and received no confirmation nor the executed contract. However, Andre’s primary concern was scheduling pick up for the vehicle. I didn’t mind giving up possession of my vehicle but wanted to see proof of payment prior to this. I asked for this 6 days before the scheduled pick up time (which I would think was more than enough time to send me over a copy of the check that supposedly had been sent 2 weeks prior). Long story short, I did not receive it until midnight the night before pick up after having to follow up with two people (Breanne and Chris) over 3 times (again, the fact that I am the one that has to follow up as a client is absurd and shows their poor communication/customer service). Once I received the copy of the check at midnight, I realized it was made payable to the wrong party. I had sent them an official payout document from Toyota that clearly states multiple times who the check should be made payable to. However, DSR Leasing failed to note this detail and made the check payable to something/someone else. I was extremely concerned as this was 7 hours before scheduled pick up. I expressed my concerns via email and text to Andre and Chris and heard nothing back. The next day, the scheduled pick up was still in place (DSR Leasing basically did nothing to my concerns and still expected to collect my vehicle). I did not feel comfortable giving up my vehicle due to the issues with the check. It is now a few days later and I still have not heard anything back from anyone. I terminated the contract based on their negligence and making the transaction impossible to fulfill. Overall, I am confused and disappointed. I don’t know if they’re just horribly organized and not properly trained to give a decent level of customer service, or if this was a complete scam and the check was indeed fraudulent. Either way, I would extremely advocate for you to avoid DSR Leasing at all costs. I lost multiple opportunities to sell my vehicle to honor my commitment to them, so not only did I miss out on opportunities, but also had to completely rearrange my plans in terms of parking, insurance and overall expenses because of the delay, lack of communication and ambiguity of the whole situation. My experience with DSR Leasing was extremely unpleasant, frustrating and disappointing. I never write negative reviews because I like to give businesses the benefit of the doubt and wouldn’t want to tarnish a reputation because of something miniscule or my personal bad experience that may not be reflective of the overall business, but in this case, I think it’s necessary to write this and if I can help someone avoid going through what I did with DSR Leasing, hopefully this review does that.
Welcome, Gabriela: Roasted! They are roasted. An interesting, useful/helpful way to introduce yourself. :D