Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Anyone familiar with DSR Leasing? Legit Service?

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by AJG, Apr 19, 2018.

1. AJG

AJG United States New Member

They are a car broker that takes a 600.00 fee to get you the best deal for a buy or lease. They are claiming they can get me a GT1 AWD Ceramic Silver/Red interior 36/10 for 495 month with 1000 due at signing.

Am I mistaken or does this seem pretty good? Has anyone dealt or heard of these people? Yelp reviews seem solid. But it wouldnt the first time I got fooled for something I wanted.

2. junesrig

junesrig United States Member Sustaining Member

It seems like a rip off to me. I believe you could probably obtain a similar deal on your own and use the $600 towards the vehicle and not the car broker. I leased 36mo/12k Micro Blue GT RWD with convenience package for 39k - lease rebate and $1000 at signing. I thought that was a fair deal and no broker fee.

3. BeeStingerGT

BeeStingerGT United States New Member

Havent used DSR leasing. I'm on the east coast and went thru a broker out here. Most are pretty good at what they do. I've heard of them on leasehackr. They look good from what everyone says about them. Most brokers dont charge a fee but I know brokers make at least 1000 from the dealer so 600 seems fair.

4. AJG

AJG United States New Member

Wanted to update this. Junesrig is right, I negotiated a much better deal than what they offered me. I got a GT2 Awd ceramic silver red leather at 36/10 for 47850, 1000 down, 559 month. DSLR want to get me a GT1 Awd ceramic silver and black for 579 with 3k down.

Hell I even got the dealer to throw in the ext/int protection and the windshield coating stuff. Definitely do not use DSLR.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ronnie A. Shand

Ronnie A. Shand United States New Member

I don’t recommend DSR Leasing. Asked for 3 different car quotes and they only gave me single quote and was higher than the quote I got locally from a dealer. Then they dropped the ball and never quoted the 2 other cars. After about 2 weeks I requested a refund of my initial $195 deposit and they denied it. Eddie and his manager Chris did a very poor job.

Draft saved Draft deleted