kia stinger store

Annoying seat belt reminder chime....GONE!

DoctorStiches

Stinger Enthusiast
Does the annoying seat belt reminder chime annoy you? If so- it is easy to disconnect it. Under the drivers seat looking under from the front, there will be a two wire plug right in the center hanging under the seat. White plug. Simply unplug the connector. Make sure not to disrupt the yellow connector- that is your airbag in the seat.

The car will think your seatbelt is forever fastened. No more annoying chime. ...and before you all start whining about seat belts and safety...I have a long driveway and prefer to pop my seatbelt off once I leave the public road. I Always wear my seatbelt on public roadways, not suggesting otherwise.
This is a solid gold post its so lame it must be preserved

BTA

Thanks for tip. I hate bells and dings. I hear my belt always but there times like rolling out of the garage to wash the car I don't want.
Cool find.
Glad we don't have chimes for belts in the cockpit. It would really annoy the others when someone need to use the head.

DonD

There’s plenty of reasons one would want the option to not wear a seatbelt....one of them is called freedom, it blows me away the social justice warriors so concerned about every one else, go vote for Biden, he’ll tell you how to live your life and you’ll never have to worry about anything again...lol I’m sure I’ll get blasted for this!
Social Justice Warriors? Like Hell. I do NOT want my insurance bills to rise because some idiot refused to wear a seat belt, got into an accident and ran up huge medical bills, maybe long term disability because he valued so called "freedom". Your freedom ends when I have to pay for yours.

And no I would never vote for Biden or his ilk unless they held a gun to the head of my wife. Don

DonD

I ALWAYS wear a seat belt, have done so for as long as they've existed. I like the chime because after we pick up the mail, my wife starts to look at the mail and I have to remind her the belt is far more important than anything in the mail delivery. Don

Flynfishmedic

Well Don you are so right my friend! I am tired of paying the price for the freedom that freeloaders enjoy! I have worked in healthcare for over 25 years now and it is only getting worse! The actual costs are borne by those who work every day and pay in to the system while the benefits are enjoyed by the noncompliant seekers!

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

DonD

Well Don you are so right my friend! I am tired of paying the price for the freedom that freeloaders enjoy! I have worked in healthcare for over 25 years now and it is only getting worse! The actual costs are borne by those who work every day and pay in to the system while the benefits are enjoyed by the noncompliant seekers!
Thanks for your career, never too many good health care providers. Don

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Blksmk

Newish Member
Wow a 4 year old post and most are whining.... I drive in a month what most of you do in 6... I wear my seatbelt but if I'm home, and want to move a vehicle on my property from the garage to my shop 400 ft away why would I go screaming 30+ mph ??

Just use common sense, which I know is in majority in short supply in 2022...

DoctorStiches

Stinger Enthusiast
Y
Wow a 4 year old post and most are whining.... I drive in a month what most of you do in 6... I wear my seatbelt but if I'm home, and want to move a vehicle on my property from the garage to my shop 400 ft away why would I go screaming 30+ mph ??

Just use common sense, which I know is in majority in short supply in 2022...
You have proposed a question without grasping the big picture. I will say no more