Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Angel polish Master sealant

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Detailing Discussion' started by Komodo, Feb 13, 2020 at 12:26 AM.

1. Komodo

Komodo United States New Member

Hey everyone! No affiliation. Just an excited noob here sharing my experience with this stuff...

Super easy application. Excluding the preceding hand wash, took 1hr to carefully apply. My first coating started to breakdown after about 3months (parked outdoors at all times). I didn't clay bar or decontaminate. Figure a good claybar/double coat might extend longevity to 6mths.

Car looks stunning and simple touch less baths clean her up great. Dirt just slides off. Well worth $ and minimal effort required. Oh, and the water beading is awesome! I have a cool vid I grabbed of hood after a car wash but it seems 15mb is too large to upload. 0-50 mph and hood nearly dry. Any idea on max vid size?

Draft saved Draft deleted