Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Ambient Light strip 1/2 way on dash, does this look right?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Interior Discussion' started by anselgator, Jan 10, 2019.

1. anselgator

anselgator United States Member

Hi All,

Picked up my new white GT2 recently, such a fun car. Playing with all the features, and one that I would like opinion is whether the ambient light strip looks correct. Under settings-->ambient light I set it to Level 4, Blue. What I noticed is it's only 1/2 the dash (just on the passenger side) lit up. I would think it should go across the dash. Can you look at the picture I have attached and let me know if this is normal or something I need to have the dealer look at? Should it be continuing above the radio, then above/below the steering wheel, then connecting to the driver door? Thanks.

Stinger Ambient.jpg

2. Callum

Callum United States Active Member

That's correct, it's only on the door cards (both front doors) and the passenger side dash area. It does not come over the radio.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. EBdiesel08

EBdiesel08 United States Active Member

Sadly this is the way it is...smh. I’m glad it has it, but I do wish it went across the entire dash.

Draft saved Draft deleted