kia stinger store

Adro (aka Spreek) Carbon Fiber Lip Kit

ImportSharkMike

Authorized Vendor
New York
ETA about 2 weeks and these are officially available!

Front diffuser CLICK HERE
Sideliners CLICK HERE

Adro-STG-kit-(10).jpg

Adro-STG-kit-(8).jpg

ImportSharkMike

Authorized Vendor
New York
How they installed? Highly interested in the front lip. I would like the side skirts too but i have the splash guards so I don't think it'll fit.
Literally just a handful of self tappers sunk up from underneath.

What do the splash guards look like? Do they overlap the OEM side rocker panels?

KLR STINGER

Stinger Enthusiast
Can you get a shot of the ground clearance on the lip mike? Is your car lowered? I'm worried It will hit my driveway on the incline once I'm lowered.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

ImportSharkMike

Authorized Vendor
New York
Yes they overlap the rocker panel
Hmm, yea you'd either have to remove the flaps or trim the sideliners. I know Rally Armor is making mud flaps for the Stinger, so there will be an alternative for the OEM ones at least.

Can you get a shot of the ground clearance on the lip mike? Is your car lowered? I'm worried It will hit my driveway on the incline once I'm lowered.
Unfortunately a local customer already came by and bought this kit. I'll see if he can get pics once it's installed. There's virtually no difference with ground clearance though. We're talking like a centimeter maybe.