Accessorides.com Introduction

Accessorides

Authorized Vendor
Hi everyone! Thanks for having us on the forum! If you've never heard of us, check out our website accessorides.com. Our main specialty is making plug and play remote starters for vehicles, but we also offer other accessories and wiring solutions. Our products are geared towards the DIY crowd so you can install a remote start on the wifes car over the weekend and look like a hero keeping her warm all winter. Aside from that we dabble in making pretty much ANY wiring mods plug and play so if there is anything common you guys are doing drop us a link and we will see if there is anything we can do to make it a simpler install for you. Otherwise happy to be here and hope to hang around and contribute where we can.

DT88

I think you’re going to have a hard time selling your kits without full takeover and no turbo timer. At least at the price you’re listing your kits for.

Accessorides

Authorized Vendor
I think you’re going to have a hard time selling your kits without full takeover and no turbo timer. At least at the price you’re listing your kits for.
Well we design our kits for what majority of our customers want so that's when some features make it and other don't. We have a pretty good split on those that want takeover versus those who do not (OEM style) so that is why we are doing a kit with full takeover and a kit without. As for turbo timer, not a feature most drivers need or want so it's not a priority, BUT no worries yes we included it and will have a turbo timer option as well. Thanks for the feedback :)

DT88

Well we design our kits for what majority of our customers want so that's when some features make it and other don't. We have a pretty good split on those that want takeover versus those who do not (OEM style) so that is why we are doing a kit with full takeover and a kit without. As for turbo timer, not a feature most drivers need or want so it's not a priority, BUT no worries yes we included it and will have a turbo timer option as well. Thanks for the feedback :)
I didn’t see anything on the website about full takeover being an option. People have told you guys they prefer to restart their car every time they open their door and their engine shuts off? That just doesn’t make sense. If it’s $100 cheaper I could understand that maybe.

Aarvix

North TX
If it has takeover I'm interested.
I have the OEM remote start and it's hot garbage without take-over, I can't imagine anyone actually wanting to have to restart their car when they open the door.

Travis Wills

From their website....

The ONLY 100% plug and play remote start kit for the Kia Stinger. Install is simple and comes with easy to follow instructions. This kit will be released in 2 styles. 100% plug and play, and Plug & Play w/ 2 wire hookup.

After remote starting, when approaching the vehicle the 100% plug and play kit will shut off when opening the door/unlocking. (This is the way ALL Toyota/Lexus push start vehicles work). Simply get in, restart, and go!

The plug and play kit with 2 wire hookup will allow full takeover without restarting - simply get in and go without restarting!

Install is simple and comes with easy to follow instructions.

• Complete Kit comes with ALL parts necessary
  • Simple programming no dealer visit necessary.
  • Easy to follow intructions
  • Printed installation instructions included.
Compatibility Requirements

• 2019 Kia Stinger
  • 10th letter of your VIN # must be an K
  • Will not work on key start models
  • Must be PUSH START ignition.
  • Vehicle must have power locks / keyless entry
  • Automatic transmission only.
  • US made vehicles only will not work on Canadian models
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above

• OEM Remote 3x Lock = No remotes included start by pressing lock 3 times on your current remote.
  • 1-Way 1000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from the OEM remote.
  • 2-Way 3000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Button 1-Way remote fob for up to 3000ft range + 3x lock from the OEM remote
  • SmartPhone App Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. First year FREE and then a service plan is required - $39.99/year & 3x lock from the OEM remote fob will work as well.”

DT88

That’s why I’m already confused. Their website specifically says “shuts off when car door opens.” Also I’m not sure why it says it’s only gonna work on a 2019.

fc528e

Just bought a Compustar 2 way system for $272 including install but I'm 2 weeks from install. Do you folks know when your system will be available and pricing estimates?

Edit: I have a 2020 and didn't see the system only shows for 2019s. Would the system work on a 2020 and will you folks have the takeover system available soon?