kia stinger store

A Squeaking Sound

Glen1023

Aurora, CO
Hello all,
I have 7600 miles on my GT1, and when I shut off the car upon pulling it into the garage after driving around, I hear a loud squeaking sound that lasts for a second or two; just heard it a few minutes ago.
Are we talking about a belt that has gone bad with such low miles?

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

nhcowboy28

2500 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
4B2A6D49-F22D-4D8E-B76D-D326E6AD0C12.jpeg

Glen1023

Aurora, CO
I have a dealer visit this Friday morning, so I’ll by pass Miss Cleo for now.

n8hegr8

Hello all,
I have 7600 miles on my GT1, and when I shut off the car upon pulling it into the garage after driving around, I hear a loud squeaking sound that lasts for a second or two; just heard it a few minutes ago.
ive already posted about this before... mine started doing this a few months ago. i had video of it too. is it when you shut off the car, you hear a screech/squeal sound? i was told by the service department and someone on this forum it was the waste gate actuator, whatever that is. i am not convinced thats what it is though.
mine started making the noise once my auto start stop quit working. it does sound like a belt slipping to me. many times id go to put the car in park and the auto start stop would engage, shutting the car down and then immediately turning it back on.
i think thats what screwed something up and then i started hearing the sound.

RM7

North
Hello all,

Probably application of the electronic brake. My BMW 4-series sounded like a rusty spring for the same action.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...