kia stinger store

A little rant.....

Aliboy

So, I find this both odd and interesting. I have a 2018 2.0 Premium and my lease is up in May. Leased it from a local dealer (about 5 minutes from where I live). I’ve heard from the dealer ONCE about what I plan on doing at lease end, about a month ago. ONCE! Shouldn't they have started banging my door down about 6 months ago? Are they not interested?
Full disclose: not sure what I’m going to do. Maybe buy mine....maybe a 2022.....maybe a G70....I’m wide open. But still....

DoctorStiches

How do you feel with your 2.0? Thats the real question to me. If its right for you and no real issues keep it. But the g70 has a manual 4 banger. Thats a plus plus for me as you do not lose loads of power and gain more attached driving feel.

Theres my counter rant

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
My dealer contacted me c. monthly for the last (third) year of my lease, offering to get me into a brand new GT1; saying that potential buyers are looking for cars like mine, etc. It got annoying, a bit. I ended it finally when the dealer called me, and I told them that early in the lease I had bought it out. "Okay, we'll update our records to show that." And that was the last contact from them I had. :D

boosted1g

Sustaining Member
My dealer contacted me c. monthly for the last (third) year of my lease, offering to get me into a brand new GT1; saying that potential buyers are looking for cars like mine, etc. It got annoying, a bit. I ended it finally when the dealer called me, and I told them that early in the lease I had bought it out. "Okay, we'll update our records to show that." And that was the last contact from them I had. :D
Camelback Hyundai in Phoenix called me religiously near the end of my loan on my genesis coupe. I had asked several times to be taken off call list with no avail. I got so feed up that I did some research and the next time they called I asked for a sales manager to "talk about a new car" and repeated off the verbiage of an Arizona law on harassments and told them I will never be a customer from them again. Finally no more sales calls.

We did just get a piece of junk-mail from my local Mazda dealership offering to buy-back my wife's Mazda 3 we bought from them .... in 2010 :rofl: