kia stinger store

5 things I hate my Stinger GT

iQMe

To be clear:
The mirror switch for "Out", "Auto", "In" needs to be in the center "Auto" position
- AND -
The mirror adjustment switch that selects "Left", "Off", "Right", needs to be in either the "Left" or "Right" position

for the mirrors to drop down when in reverse.
Old post .. I know … but, I’m glad I found it. I noticed my mirror dropping out of blue in reverse and didn’t realize i inadvertently left it on left. funny how I’m finding new features months after purchase. makes me wonder if there’s a separate ‘memory’ for the reverse position … I’d rather it open out for a wider view.

n8hegr8

i dont like the fake vents on the hood either; when i got a stang i was like whytf?
but what i do love is taking off in sport mode at the speed of light every once in a while. havent tried launch control yet.

Transmetal

Stinger Enthusiast
i dont like the fake vents on the hood either; when i got a stang i was like whytf?
but what i do love is taking off in sport mode at the speed of light every once in a while. havent tried launch control yet.
Idk why everybody mentions the fake hood scoops? Sure, everybody would love real ones or better yet, something with a little heat extraction, these cars get hot! I had a 89 trans am gta, had fake vents and fake heat extractors on the hood that went nowhere.
IMG_20180410_190356686_HDR.jpg
Pretty sure the vents were fake on the Pontiac G8 too? (I'm sure a current or former G8 owner can confirm this).
IMG_20180721_122223866.jpg

Didn't basically every SN95 mustang also have fake vents on the hood and rear quarter by the door? Never heard people complaining about those.

Last edited:
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
CF hood will solve your fake vent issue. :thumbup:. They may not do anything but collect rain but they are thru the hood.

psperl

I love the car, and I had typed up a list of 10 minor gripes I have with it, but since they were all minor I decided not to post it.

HOWEVER, I absolutely cannot understand how the Audi + BMW dudes who designed this car neglected to put roof rack mounts in. This blows me away. It's a literal staple of European GT cars. Where am I supossed to put the skis for my 4 passengers?

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
I love the car, and I had typed up a list of 10 minor gripes I have with it, but since they were all minor I decided not to post it.

HOWEVER, I absolutely cannot understand how the Audi + BMW dudes who designed this car neglected to put roof rack mounts in. This blows me away. It's a literal staple of European GT cars. Where am I supossed to put the skis for my 4 passengers?
Ill agree on the rack mounts. Not my thing, but sometimes it is needed.
Now, you're getting 4 passengers in yours? Um...how?

psperl

Ill agree on the rack mounts. Not my thing, but sometimes it is needed.
Now, you're getting 4 passengers in yours? Um...how?
You got me. 3 passengers, I make 4.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

n8hegr8

I have a car seat in the back. Two passengers and a little man for me at most!

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
I have a car seat in the back. Two passengers and a little man for me at most
Ah yes the magic car seat! Keeping people from asking you to drive. I have one too dont fret

Transmetal

Stinger Enthusiast
This. What is the point of the middle section that does nothing? I saw a 2022 over the weekend, looks much cleaner with just a solid piece.

IMG_20211129_153143604.jpg

n8hegr8

one thing i hate about myself and NOT my stinger is that i dont know how to perform all the maintenance myself.

S7N

I have a 2022 about two weeks now and I’m hearing some noise from the trunk area every now and then other than that it’s great.

n8hegr8

I have a 2022 about two weeks now and I’m hearing some noise from the trunk area every now and then other than that it’s great.
here's the fix, attached. or you can use electrical tape and put on the contact points. there are already posts about this somewhere in this forum.

Attachments

• MC-10130098-9999.pdf
    864.5 KB · Views: 15
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!