Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

3M Clear Bra

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Detailing Discussion' started by kevin simard, Feb 7, 2018.

1. kevin simard

kevin simard Canada Member

I am researching a clear bra for the stinger.. on YouTube it oooks not that hard to install.. I’m wondering if anyone else did there’s and how hard was it.? Also please let me know what brand you went with and if you would recommend?

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. AV8R

AV8R Australia 2500 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

One of the members did it, can’t remember who so have a search. His car was the Panthera grey

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Here you go! How to install a clear bra on your Kia Stinger

4. kevin simard

kevin simard Canada Member

Thanks.. I found it.. Just was curious where he bought the 3m film from.. I'll PM him..

• Like Like x 1
  5. BillMac

BillMac Australia Newish Member

I have not installed the PPF myself but had it done by a pro. It was a SunTek product and it looks great because I can't see it. FWIW I had the full front done which is basically from the windscreen forward and I did this because of the stone chip damage I have on my 2014 Mazda6 which extends beyond the line of the car bra in the demo above. The damage has mostly been done in a 10 minute 15 kilometer (10 mile) run on a freeway at 100kms/hr (60mph).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted