• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Stinger drivers... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

22 stinger back up camera issue

Welppp this sucks. I know the back up camera issue is something others have been having but I haven’t seen any posts about this is 2022. I have a 2022 stinger GT line AWD and today for the first time (car less than 2 months old, 1.3k miles) the back up camera shows that green screen and says no signal. Does anyone have a fix for this?

I know I have a warranty and I will take it to the dealership but does anyone have any new info on this? How can this shit still be happening after 2 years of these issues being known lol

Attachments

• 5F94BF11-1628-4F40-99AB-DBEAFBFE33DA.jpeg
    5F94BF11-1628-4F40-99AB-DBEAFBFE33DA.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 19

Devin

Sustaining Member
Seattle-ish
This may sound flippant, but have you tried wrapping your knuckles on the rear hatch, or slamming it shut a few times to see if it is a loose connection?

idkdude123

Newish Member
Not sure if you're still having this issue but I had this happen after a 2 hr drive. Just opened and shut the hatch a few times and it went away so it is probably a loose connection.

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!