2020 Stinger Rumors

AnyVare

Well, other than the Telluride news from Detroit...it's been really quiet for the Stinger. Think we'll hear anything at the Chicago show? I would like to see the follow rumors....

1. All the color combos in 2020
2. Sport Edition with carbon and Alcantara
3. Option exhaust
4. ?

CaliSting

Stinger Enthusiast
Kingdom of Kia
Stinger sunset 2020. I’m betting they do nothing significant. Look at their history on higher end cars from both Hyundai and Kia. Evolutionary not revolutionary.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I expect little change from 2018 through 2020.

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
The mid life cycle revamp will have soft close doors , 3.8 L 425 HP TT , real hood vents , R Tune performance tier , and 5 new colors , 2021 MY .........................,

Waynerm002

2500 Posts Club!
DC Metro Area
Well, we know they are working on a “drift” version which will send more power to the rear. Other than that, I don’t think things like a larger infotainment screen and digital IP will come until 2021, in addition there is the new engines that should debut on the Genesis G80 first , that will most likely end up in the Stinger as well.

360º camera will be standard on all trims, because 20/20 means perfect vision and that's what MY it'll be, so to commemorate those numbers, KIA will gift us with superior sight seeing abilities in our cars. Bet.

It's the only thing I wish my car had that it doesn't. I'm SO SCARED of driving over a parking block and damaging my ride that this car makes me back-it-in everywhere. I don't trust my front-sensors to sense a low lying brick of cement and I end up parking too far away when I pull in front-first.

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
360º camera will be standard on all trims, because 20/20 means perfect vision and that's what MY it'll be, so to commemorate those numbers, KIA will gift us with superior sight seeing abilities in our cars. Bet.

It's the only thing I wish my car had that it doesn't. I'm SO SCARED of driving over a parking block and damaging my ride that this car makes me back-it-in everywhere. I don't trust my front-sensors to sense a low lying brick of cement and I end up parking too far away when I pull in front-first.
curb.jpg

Jimmer

Stinger Enthusiast
Northern Utah

My sensors always pick up the cement parking blocks, Additionally, my sensors have been picking up low snow piles when I go to park. Happened just three days ago. They are pretty effective.

My sensors always pick up the cement parking blocks, Additionally, my sensors have been picking up low snow piles when I go to park. Happened just three days ago. They are pretty effective.
Okay, mine seem to, but I'm still too paranoid to fully trust them yet. I feel like there've been a couple that it didn't sense, but I couldn't been too far away from 'em still. Oh yeah, on this angled parking-space, the parking block was angled and my passenger-front was nearly touching the angled parking block and it didn't sense it, so I began to not trust the system. Once I get more used to how long the front is, I should be alright :)

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
My sensors will pick up forward curbs and parking blocks in the Green area, but lose them in the yellow/red unless they are high enough to mash the splitter. So I end up parking quite a ways back, to not risk it. As this tends to put my butt out too far for comfort, I also tend to park away from any "premium" parking spots, i.e. I go where no man has parked before. :D