Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

2018 Stinger AWD Premium lease deal any good?

Discussion in 'How to Buy a Kia Stinger' started by p-baller100, Oct 31, 2018.

1. p-baller100

p-baller100 United States New Member

Hey all, just trying to get some input on how good of a deal this seems to be. I don't have all the numbers but I intend to get them. But for now what do you guys think based of the limited numbers I have, it is a 2018 stinger AWD premium, no other options added. I believe it stickers at $40,595 ish.

$3,000 off msrp
    $1000 cash bonus
    $7300 lease cash
    +695 D&H

$29,500 sale price after lease incentives
    $380 month for 36 months 10k miles
    $448 month after taxes
    No down payment or trade in
    I believe he said money factor was 42

I am cross shopping between Dallas and Denver areas

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. PStinger18

PStinger18 United States Member

I don’t think that’s that good of a deal i have my 18 Premium now for about 8 months only thing out of my pocket was taxes and plates total out of pocket was $2495 for 36months @12k per year and am paying $420 a month , try talking them down a bit or tell them your still talking to other dealerships and getting better prices that’s what i did and came out on top

3. Riot11

Riot11 United States New Member

I managed to just lease a stinger premium 2018. $372 per month ....36 months ....10k miles ..... $1500 out of pocket and I got the power wear and tear protection thrown in for free....

4. PStinger18

PStinger18 United States Member

Nice did it come with the driver assist package ?

Draft saved Draft deleted