Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

2.0T results

Discussion in 'RaceChip Support' started by Angeski, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Angeski

Angeski United States Member

Hello, had anyone been able to get 0-60 imes and 1/4miles times for any of the race chips?

Also, am i reading the site write that you can buy 3 performance items? The xlr throttle response,race chip and the performance upgrade tune?

2. Bryan2.0

Bryan2.0 United States Active Member

6FEBE80A-DE72-43B9-8D4F-9438D8D696EC.jpeg I have been to the track several times with my 2.0 RWD. My best run so far was a 14.2. I’ve been waiting to see what other 2.0 have been doing. Have you run your car yet?

3. Angeski

No not yet. I feel ive seen your slips before. Are you the guy that has the NGM intake a custom exhaust?

4. Bryan2.0

The very one, I have the Velossa Tech Big Mouth Intake on its way to try next.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bryan2.0

@Angeski have you been to the track yet?

6. Angeski

No, i havent decided on what tune to get or what exhaust upgrades to do. I found a shop that will do a complete custom from manifold back. I might do that but i really want a tune also. I thought bryan2.0 had a berger tune not the racechip... I do need to see what stock times are or atleast dyno results. Im slacking sorry

7. Bryan2.0

Yes, I have the JB4. With just exhaust and intake I ran a 15.2. Good luck in your pursuit, please
    post times once once you start running it. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  8. hummus

hummus United States Member

Bryan,

Thanks for sharing your results. Would you mind listing what you've done so far? Was this a JB4 on a certain map, plugs/gap, etc.? I tried searching and couldn't find a list. Thanks again.

9. Bryan2.0

I’ve ran on both map3 & 4 and have tried adding a few gallons of 100 octane gas as well. I honestly don’t remember what map I was running when I got that time.

NGM intake
    Custom axle back exhaust with magnaflo mufflers
    HKS plugs gapped to .022
    Eibach Springs

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Angeski

O man, you custom the rest of your exhaust your in 13.9.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bryan2.0

I hope to have the mid pipe done soon. I will get to the down pipe later down the road.

Draft saved Draft deleted