Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

For Sale 19” Stinger GT wheels

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Member Classifieds' started by Never thought, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Never thought

Never thought United States Stinger Enthusiast

I am looking to sell my stock GT 19” wheels. I currently have about 500 miles on them. I am looking to sell them for $2,000 OBO plus shipping if you are outside of the Phoenix, AZ area. Feel free to PM me.

2. jwhollan

jwhollan United States Active Member

The GT2 I'm considering pulling the trigger on has the 18" wheel option on it, and I REALLY want the 19". Does anyone know if I can just buy the 19" wheels from somewhere (Like from Never thought here) and just throw them on my car without a problem? The back wheels are a different width on the 19s than they are on the 18s, so I'm not sure if It's as easy as just bolting them on...

Never thought - Are you selling these with the tires?

3. Never thought

You would need new tires that are sized for these 19 inch wheels. I am only selling the wheels, not tires.

4. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 2500 Posts Club!

The 19s will fit , lots of tire options depending on driving needs/conditions . I took off the stock tires and bought UHPAS tires , happy to sell them to you , theyve got 7 miles on them.............i'm sure shipping to you would be outrageous , check out tire rack they have lots of options for the 19" staggered set up .

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  5. westcoastGT

The 19" wheels sell for $655 each on kiaaccessories.com...............shipping is free

6. Never thought

Good to know. I’ll adjust my price accordingly. I’d do $1700 OBO plus shipping.

• Like Like x 2
  7. westcoastGT

Thats a bargain !!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Isauro97

Isauro97 United States Newish Member

I could see someone buying these and fitting them on a sportage or optima.
    Honestly wouldnt look to bad. What about the rio? Lol

9. Theil24

Theil24 United States Member

Hi @Never thought. I'm in Scottsdale and would love to see your Stinger! Where are you located?

10. Never thought

Bump

• Like Like x 1
  11. westcoastGT

For $1700 these are a great deal ! $ 650 new each !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TuscaniCustoms

TuscaniCustoms Slovenia Active Member Authorized Vendor

If someone needs 19" oem wheels let me know and I will check price in Korea, they are sure cheaper new there.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Never thought

Thx for trying to hijack my thread. You’re overpriced so hopefully whoever sees this goes through another vendor that is more reasonable.

14. westcoastGT

BUUUMMMPPPP , this is a great deal !!

15. TuscaniCustoms

Why do you think it's overpriced? I'm not korean based seller who gets best price on parts and uses cheap korea post shipping which can take up to a month and has no tracking. I'm also not based in US with large stock I got from Korea and shipping by USPS next day. All orders are shipped from Korea by EMS (express mail service) which has tracking and takes 4-6 days once shipped. This comes at the price and can not be cheap.

16. Never thought

Look at the price of your wheel caps. More expensive than the forum’s and most expensive I’ve seen on the web. Go create you’re own thread if you want business, don’t hijack mine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. TuscaniCustoms

I set my price and I don't look what prices others have and there is a reason for every price someone has. I already created my own thread and it wasn't my intention to hijack yours.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. t1328

t1328 United States Member

So, I'm selling my brand new tires for the 19" wheels. I just got the car Saturday, so have maybe 130 miles on them. It's the OEM 19" staggered to fit the wheels the OP is selling. I'm getting performance all seasons for the same 19" wheels instead. Getting them installed on Friday morning and will then have the tires available. I'm in the DC metro area. So if the @Never thought is still selling his wheels, and @jwhollan is still interested, please let me know.

19. westcoastGT

Which AS did you buy ??

20. t1328

t1328 United States Member

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+

• Like Like x 4
Draft saved Draft deleted