Separate names with a comma.
After a little deductive reasoning, I believe the order of loudness is GT, Sport, then Racing. I’m pretty sure this one is pretty loud.
A lot more cars which means a lot more smog potentially. It’s not a bad thing, just a pain in the ass.
Couldn’t tell you, the dealer did it before so bought the car. The wheels are matte black.
Sweet! By the way, where are you? Looks like Riverside County? I’m over in Brea.
Powder coated wheels,...
Is it all wrapped? How much did it run you?
Awesome, thanks. The more pictures the better.
To be 100% honest, I feel like they’re just a gimmick and rather pointless. However, I live in the city and haven’t taken it on any Canyon night...
Haha, I’m the only one that thinks that grill looks better apparently.
Might as well do a drive by and take off video too while you’re at it, you know, for research and all. ;)
Down pipes are one thing, intake is another. 99% of cops have no idea what the legalities of intake are, the other 1% are car guys who won’t care....
From a fellow Californian, why do you ask? Afraid of a ticket or afraid it will effect your smog check?
Actually it doesn’t. The video says it’s an E500 which came with a naturally aspirated 5.0L V8. The AMG E63 had turbos, but not the E500. Them...
Never gonna happen. V8 with big aftermarket turbos.
So what was your impression as to how loud the exhaust alone was compared to the stock exhaust? I’m in California so I’m not going to be doing...
Yes and no. He wants a fast car. While the K900 may be relatively quick, it’s also a boat which will not handle very well due to its size.
The K900 is much bigger than an Azera.
If you didn’t already know any of this, then it’s definitely a bigger job than you can handle.
Once you tint the ambers they don’t look bad, but the Australian ones still look better.
Damn, I would have to agree. I guess you can have it wrapped, but that’s an odd inconsistency, just seems half assed on Kia’s part.