Stinger GT Lease Deal Too Good to be True?

RedGTLine20

Newish Member
Hi guys, I am about to lease a new Stinger GT-Line Monday. But I noticed the Stinger GT also had a deal that looked way too good to be true.

I am a younger buyer, and wanted some veterans eyes on this before I got too excited!

Attachments

petraman

Well, yeah, if your trade-in is worth close to $10k, that's almost half of your lease right there. I would confirm with the dealer just to make sure you can actually get those discounts.

RedGTLine20

Newish Member
Hmmm dealer is telling me there could be an issue since I am out of state wanting to lease... Is that normal, I didnt think it mattered if you were out of state as long as you tag/title it correctly.

eflyguy

2500 Posts Club!
Georgia, USA
Hmmm dealer is telling me there could be an issue since I am out of state wanting to lease... Is that normal, I didnt think it mattered if you were out of state as long as you tag/title it correctly.
It might depend on your state, or theirs. Mine is leased thru Kia finance, but I obtained it from a dealer 500 miles away.

RedGTLine20

Newish Member
It might depend on your state, or theirs. Mine is leased thru Kia finance, but I obtained it from a dealer 500 miles away.
Hmmm, sorry im new to all this. Would you think thats an option in this scenario. Whats the difference between financing thru Kia, or not financing through them?

RedGTLine20

Newish Member
Found another dealer close by that said it’d be no problem so must of just been that dealer. Keep yall updated on if I pick one up in the next few days :)

RedGTLine20

Newish Member
I ended up picking up this beauty today! $219 a month with wheel/tire protection added
Purchase price: $34,250
Trade in: $12,000
(2015 VW Passat TDI SE with 48,100 miles)
Money Factor: .00179

It drives and goes absolutely breathtaking!

Attachments