New Stinger Owner

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hello everyone, bought the stinger gt with 16,500 miles a couple weeks ago and man what a car. Super excited for the journey ahead.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your Stinger GT! I’m glad you found us. What did the Stinger replace for you?

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I saw her sister when I went for my test drive. Had I not been set on the Harman Kardon and sunroof as deal breakers, and had she been there on Monday (after my weekend of deciding to go buy a Stinger), I'd have been driving Sunset Yellow this whole time! But, she sold. I was smitten enough to take pics, though. :p I still think it's the most strikingly visible Stinger color. Welcome to the Forum. :thumbup:
DSC05345.JPG DSC05346.JPG

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I really wanted the yellow so bad. Glad I didn’t have to deal with the paint issues though.
Most of them were fine, actually. But way too many had "that issue". The one I shared above came back as a trade in on an Optima (if you can believe it:p), three and a half months after we bought our Stingers. I checked her out carefully and aside from needing a bath, her paint was showroom pristine.