For Sale MBRP Pro Series SS Exhaust (Used)

SnowyGT2

Florida
Hello all!

Selling my MBRP Pro Series stainless steel exhaust system, Used for about 3 weeks. I liked the sound but it was a little too loud for me and ended up with the Quicksilver exhaust (which I love).

This should have all the necessary hardware but I am not 100% sure as it was installed at one shop and swapped with the Quicksilver at another shop. Also have original box and sticker if anyone cares.

For now, I'd like to try and do local pickup only near Tampa, FL. for $800. If someone is willing to pay shipping I can look into it. Let me know of any questions, thanks!

20200529_122920.jpg

Attachments

Hello all!

Selling my MBRP Pro Series stainless steel exhaust system, Used for about 3 weeks. I liked the sound but it was a little too loud for me and ended up with the Quicksilver exhaust (which I love).

This should have all the necessary hardware but I am not 100% sure as it was installed at one shop and swapped with the Quicksilver at another shop. Also have original box and sticker if anyone cares.

For now, I'd like to try and do local pickup only near Tampa, FL. for $800. If someone is willing to pay shipping I can look into it. Let me know of any questions, thanks!

View attachment 45504
I would be willing to go like 550 for this and split shipping costs.