is Khartunerz alright??

87and66

Pittsburgh, PA
Has anybody else ordered from Khartunerz recently? Ordered an M&S spoiler on June 7. Emailed them on the 16th because it hadn't shipped yet. Still haven't heard anything. I usually receive my orders from them in a couple of days. Hope everything is okay over there. I'm patient, but I'd like to hear something :confused:

wondering if anyone else is having the same experience

Robs GT

I ordered brakes and rotors last week, one set of brakes showed up on Friday the rear set showed up today and the rotors are supposed to show up tomorrow according to FedEx tracking I ordered everything on the 16th of June

nhcowboy28

1000 Posts Club!
Alpharetta, GA
One of the better vendors.

Ping @NICK_KHAR

87and66

Pittsburgh, PA
I ordered brakes and rotors last week, one set of brakes showed up on Friday the rear set showed up today and the rotors are supposed to show up tomorrow according to FedEx tracking I ordered everything on the 16th of June
Hmm. I'm glad your order is arriving. Thanks man!

One of the better vendors.
agreed. Which is why I'm confused. unusual

YeaStung

Has anybody else ordered from Khartunerz recently? Ordered an M&S spoiler on June 7. Emailed them on the 16th because it hadn't shipped yet. Still haven't heard anything. I usually receive my orders from them in a couple of days. Hope everything is okay over there. I'm patient, but I'd like to hear something :confused:

wondering if anyone else is having the same experience
Just received an order for HKS plugs last week, and arrived a few days after ordered. I also spoke to Nick on the phone last Friday, he was helpful, as usual... hope you get yours today!

jazzdabb

Raleigh NC
My AEM intake and Eibach sway bars just arrived that I order from Khartunerz less than a week ago (6/17). Just waiting on the Stillen catback and I'll be ready for install.

87and66

Pittsburgh, PA
reached out to Nick. He said M&S is waiting for the next shipment of spoilers and should arrive in 10-16 days. Worth the wait. Khartunerz has been nothing but great with everything I've bough from them, and I'll continue to buy from them. I do wish the website said they were out of stock/backordered. But its a visual upgrade, not anything that I need super fast, so no big deal

YeaStung

Just bought the rest of my mods from Khartunerz, and as usual Nick was very helpful. Ordered a JB4 with BT, JB4 Pedal controller and Agency Power fmic which should all go nicely with my K&N Typhoon CAI, OBX Racing cat-less mid/MBRP cat-back, and HKS 45 plugs. Had no problems with calling yesterday or this morning. I think we are all keeping them happily busy..!

NICK_KHAR

Authorized Vendor
Southern California
Sorry for the delays guys. We are still in operation however we've been slammed with work (good thing)
Compared to this time last year we have sold about 200% more products this month coupled with a skeleton crew of staff due to covid we are extremely backed up
Normally we are able to up keep the site with in stock/backordered status but unfortunately thats been slacking

If you guys ever need a direct answer give us a call 951-677-6566

We appreciate all the support

YeaStung

Nick
I just wanted to shout out my thanks to you for saving my day yesterday, treating me a customer as if I've been a long time friend. Saving my day on my spark plug install, guiding me to get the CEL codes and helping get it reinstalled correctly (btw, a difference could be felt with the HKS 45's, so they are worth it already).
Thank you so much, you are a golden human being! I am a therapist, not a mechanic, but the DIY stuff is therapy to me, especially when I get butt dyno results. I love me some torque therapy, lol.
Another shot out to Khartunerz products, pricing and service(obviously above and beyond. Nick kept offering I call him back until I got it right).
I like keeping as much of my money I earn around as long as I'm able. I shop for bargains, and I doubt I could have beat any of purchases so far. Can post that when I'm done... Khartunerz is most competitive with products/pricing, imho.
So I am done and sorry if I am sounding like an add/fan club. But full disclosure, I am a fan and I hope this gets them even more business.
Props should always be given where props are due.
Nameste