Hi again.

FitR6

Newish Member
Very cool. Pity you’re selling. Are you replacing it. I have a Yamaha too. MT09. Fantastic fun.
No. I love my bike immensely, but the roads are becoming more and more dangerous with idiot drivers (and other riders). People often don't realise how much more dangerous it can be for women riders when men on the roads try to either show off in front of you or else turn the roads into a pissing contest. I'm so done with the stupidity that testosterone can fuel.

Nasscar

1000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
No. I love my bike immensely, but the roads are becoming more and more dangerous with idiot drivers (and other riders). People often don't realise how much more dangerous it can be for women riders when men on the roads try to either show off in front of you or else turn the roads into a pissing contest. I'm so done with the stupidity that testosterone can fuel.
Very true. I try to only ride out of the metro area away from those drivers who can’t see motor bikes. Nothing better than a blast on a good road on two wheels. Good to see you have kept your need for speed but on 4 wheels. Not all men are dickheads on the roads but there are certainly a few.

Last edited:

Pumbaa

Perth, Australia
Very cool. Pity you’re selling. Are you replacing it. I have a Yamaha too. MT09. Fantastic fun.
Another Bike rider, might have to organise a "cruise" somewhere @Nasscar

GenesisG70

1000 Posts Club!
Orlando, Florida
I chose to live, I chose not to buy a motorcycle ever again...